Video Review: A Course in Miracles Unleashed

Wayne Dyer - David Hawkins - Marianne Williamson - Kenneth Wapnick - Gary Renard - and others

Moderator: JohnH

Site Admin
Video Review: A Course in Miracles Unleashed

Post by JohnH » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 am

I am currently watching the video entitled "A Course in Miracles Unleashed" for the second time. I purchased the video from Amazon. The film is a documentary about individuals that have used the Course to achieve what is claimed to be enlightenment. I understand it better this time around, as I am more accustomed to the terminology and concepts used in the Course.

A blurb from the website is as follows:
This long awaited documentary film presents the unearthly teaching of Jesus Christ in A Course In Miracles. It is a teaching of initiation, a systematic mind training for the individual determined to know his own whole Universal Self. Its sole purpose is the enlightenment of the mind. The awakened teachers and students in this film give poignant accounts of very personal experiences of the miraculous spontaneous transformation and illumination of their individual minds and bodies, through the practice of the mind training program of A Course In Miracles

This quote pretty well describes the film. It consists of testimony from Course students worldwide on how they were drawn to the Course and what it has done to/for/through them. The emotion conveyed by these students leaves no doubt as to their authenticity.

I found myself wondering if I would ever get the kinds of insights and experiences that they got. However, I realized this was a trick of the ego. Once we truly understand that we are not alone in this journey, things start to open up.

The only thing I found perplexing was why they had a couple of segments in a non-English language. I guess the emotion and sincerity still comes through.

There is a guy named "Master Teacher" who had some fantastic insights. His story of being a WWII Marine and making peace with his Japanese "enemies" was powerful.

All in all, this is one of my favorite Course movies and I will be watching it again.Image
T-10.IV.8 In many only the spark remains, for the Great Rays are obscured. Yet God has kept the spark alive so that the Rays can never be completely forgotten.