If you are new to this Board please stop in and say hi!

Moderator: JohnH

Forum rules
T-3.VI.3 You have no idea of the tremendous release and deep peace that comes from meeting yourself and your brothers totally without judgment. When you recognize what you are and what your brothers are, you will realize that judging them in any way is without meaning. In fact, their meaning is lost to you precisely because you are judging them. All uncertainty comes from the belief that you are under the coercion of judgment. You do not need judgment to organize your life, and you certainly do not need it to organize yourself. In the presence of knowledge all judgment is automatically suspended, and this is the process that enables recognition to replace perception.

Post by brohermit » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi new forum. I am an ACIM student since 1992. I am a typical baby boomer in that I resist any and all "authority." The course, however, is an authority I respect. Strange in a way, how anti-authoritarian I am, and yet accepting the authority of the course has been easy.

I wrote a book about the course and my spiritual life...God Is: Ending Hell With A Course In Miracles by brother hermit.

I love the course and continue studying it.

Site Admin
Re: Hello

Post by JohnH » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 am

Hi brother hermit and welcome!
I saw your book in the kindle store and I'll give it a read in the near future. It looks intriguing.
T-10.IV.8 In many only the spark remains, for the Great Rays are obscured. Yet God has kept the spark alive so that the Rays can never be completely forgotten.